Each table of 10 will receive 2 round loaves of bread, 10 slices of ham, 900g of cheese, large bag of salad, jar of salad dressing, a large pork pie, 1 jar of pickled onions, 2 jars of chutney, 1 block of butter, 5 mini quiches or one large one and 5 scotch eggs.
This is roughly equivalent to a large wedge of cheese, a thick slice of bread, a slice of ham, a generous handful of salad, a wedge of pork pie, a slice of quiche and 1/2 a scotch egg plus pickled onions, chutney, dressing and butter.
Plus a bread board, bread knife, cheese board/slate, cheese and butter knife.
- Bread from Glastonbury, Somerset (White, Brown, Granary & Gluten free options available)
- Ham from Wells, Somerset
- Cheddar cheese from Ditcheat, Somerset
- Organic salad leaves from Pylle, Somerset
- Salad dressing from Wincanton, Somerset
- Pork pie from Shepton Mallet, Somerset (Vegetarian alternative available)
- Pickled onions from Wincanton, Somerset
- Chutney from Wincanton, Somerset
- Organic butter from Bruton, Somerset
- Quiche from Shepton Mallet, Somerset (Choice of flavours available)
- Free Range Scotch Egg from Shepton Mallet, Somerset (Vegetarian alternative available)